Skull Kid is one of the main antagonists of the game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. He has made appereances in other media, and is a possible (but reasonable) candidiate for Super Smash Bros 4. Sadly, he has become an Assist Trophy instead.
- Laser Beam from Mask
- Hovering Kick/Punch
- Other powerful psychic attacks
- Hovering charge
Instead of dashing, Skull Kid would quickly hover around to the desired destinations.
Feel free to put your own ideas for a final smash here.
Some possible Final Smashes:
- The Skull Kid would shoot a beam into a random player, and will float into the air in a idle position. The doer then takes complete control of that player (If that player is a CPU, or a person), and then he/she can attack the other players with infinite health until the Final Smash wears off. When it does so, the Skull Kid will float back down.
- The Skull Kid will float into the air, and reach out his hands, as if grabbing something. He will then dissappear from the screen, and the moon from Majora's Mask will quickly fall from the top of the screen, instantly killing all of the players. (Except Skull Kid)
- Every boss from the game would hop onto the stage, (Odolwa, Goht, Gyorg, Twinmold, and Majora's forms besides the mask itself; none of the mini bosses would appear) and would wreck havoc, attacking the players.. and, well, everything.
- Skull kid plays the song of time on his flute and head's to Odolwa's boss room who attacks with a zooming vertical slash dealing 20% to all opponent, time goes to goht's room, who makes a loud bull moo and charges across the screen and dealing another 20% damage, they are whisked to gyorgs room who leaps across the stage and does 20%. and are finally warped to twinmoulds room who finishes any survivors by homing in on the survivors only and dives on them, dealing 40% damage and huge knockback, KO'ing opponents on at least 5%. he plays the song of double time and warps everyone back to the field.